Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Interesting courses

I have recently bought a couple of online courses from a company called Udemy - one on the Arduino and the other on the Raspberry Pi. I know we are a technical bunch so thought this posting might be useful to some of you? The quality of the courses is pretty good and you can follow them at your own pace. I think the price does vary quite a bit but they are particularly cheap on sale at the moment (I paid £9 for each course - less than the cost of one low price technical book). You can review the courses before you decide and they offer a money back guarantee if you are unhappy.
What has impressed me is that the guy who runs the two courses I have signed up to is very active - he has a Facebook site and answers emails or chat with any questions very promptly. New modules are also added frequently.
The full catalogue is here: https://www.udemy.com/courses/
(Mostly a mix of IT, electronics and mircocontrollers)

No comments:

Post a Comment